Change of season from winters to spring needs change in our lives as well. Right from clothes, skin care routine and food choices, everything needs to be changed. These variations in seasons are small things that add spice to our life. Spring represents the youthful period of life. It is filled with love, flowers, freshness and greenery. The same should also reflect in your skin during springtime. However, change of season also sensitizes and irritates the skin causing various skin problems.
Spring Skin Care Routine
The spring season causes pollen allergies which irritate the skin along with problems like rashes, acne, tanning, rosacea, fungal infections, sunburns, etc. Therefore, the shift of seasons requires special spring skin care regime to embrace the season without compromising on healthy skin.
- Cleanser: Use a tea-tree oil-based cleanser to avoid infections from pollens, bacteria and fungus. Tea-tree oil is anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial which will avoid redness and swelling due to any type of allergic reaction. It will leave your skin soft and clear.
- Light Moisturizer: The cold dry winters sure called for heavy-duty moisturizers but the spring season requires a gentle moisturizer which does not make the skin oily and greasy and consequently does not clog the pores.
- Sunscreen: Coming out of warm sweaters and hoodies into sleeveless/ half-sleeved dresses exposes the skin to the sun. It is important to slather sunscreen to avoid UV rays damage, tanning and sunspots.
- Aloe-vera Gel: After staying sunkissed for a long time, apply aloe vera gel to soothe the skin from any sun damage and redness along with to keep it soft and hydrated. Apply aloe vera gel on the elbows and knees as well to prevent them from becoming dry and crusty.
- Lip Balm: The skin on the lips is thin and the most delicate. Chapping of skin continues even in the spring season. However, carefully choose a lip balm with sufficient SPF (sun protection factor) to prevent them from darkening.
- Exfoliate: Winters can cause a lot of dry skin problems. Vanish any dead skin cells with a gentle exfoliator. Be sure to use a different exfoliator for body and face as the skin on face requires gentler exfoliation as it is more sensitive.
- Hydrate: Enjoy all the fresh tropical fruits available during springtime and drink plenty of water to replenish any moisture loss due to sweat and keep the skin hydrated. Spring is an amazing time to catch-up on delicious concoctions of fresh fruit juices and lemon water.
- Natural Make-Up: Let your internal freshness complement the greenery outside. Avoid heavy and cakey make-up. The pleasant weather will make you radiate and glow from within. Also, change from oil-based products that were beneficial for dry skin in winters to water-based products in spring.
Excessive Skin Problems
While some problems can be tackled at home, others require professional help. The harsh and cold winds of the winter can badly damage the skin. If you experience eczema, dryness, wrinkles, acne, etc, visit a dermatology clinic to regain clear and beautiful skin with skin rejuvenation treatments at an affordable cost.
Also, spring is the time to flaunt your body in cute dresses. However, body and facial hair can ruin your look. Move over temporary and painful methods like waxing, threading, epilating which eventually cost up to a lot cumulatively. Instead, opt for completely safe and convenient laser hair removal for getting rid of unwanted hair permanently. The procedure involves using a laser light pulse to destroy hair follicles from within, without affecting the surrounding skin.
Call at 9888099906 or mail us at email@example.com to know more about skin rejuvenation therapy and laser hair removal treatments.